Game Version 0.2X
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:42, 27 May 2019 by Walki (Created page with "== 0.29 == ===New Game Features=== * Prussian Grenadiers. Clad in red, white and blue, this one is certainly quite the sight to look at. The Grenadier class available to play...")
New Game Features
- Prussian Grenadiers. Clad in red, white and blue, this one is certainly quite the sight to look at. The Grenadier class available to play as part of the Army based selection of units for the Kingdom of Prussia.
- Canyon makes its way back into the game.
Quality of Life
- Player based map rotations. Smaller maps like Canyon, for instance, will only come into play when the player count is not at its peak. While the largest of maps like the Grassy, Snowy or Desert Open Plains variants only rotate when the player count is sufficiently high.
- Â» Input the below commands as global configuration settings to define the minimum number of required players for the low, medium or high population settings.
- - population_low_min_players 30
- - population_medium_min_players 50
- - population_high_min_players 100
- Â» Input the below command per map rotation to define on which population setting a particular map should be played on. Setting all of the below values to false will prevent the map from rotating automatically but administrators can still access and rotate to that map using the mapRotation command.
- - population_verylow_playable true or false
- - population_low_playable true or false
- - population_medium_playable true or false
- - population_high_playable true or false
- Players that have most recently spoken through VoIP will now appear at the top of the list in the Round Players âPâ panel so you can more easily find the person youâre looking for.
- You now have the option to mute specific individuals from chat through the Round Players âPâ panel.
- When in spectate mode, you are now able to directly spectate a specific player of your own choosing as long as they are affiliated with your own faction. You can do this by clicking on the eye icon in the Round Players âPâ panel.
Solved various issues with Canyon when played on Conquest.